Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mothers Day

I am filled with gratitude with the amazing gift of being a mother. I feel blessed that God would give me the responsibility of raising a child to know and love Him. I feel challenged but excited about this full time position. I have four more weeks of work left and then I will officially be a "stay at home mom". I have mixed feeling about this and would love any advice or encouragement available!

Here are some pictures of my special day and a few of when my parents were up as well!

























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Tawn!
I love you and I read your blog religiously! I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day!
When are you due? I'm pretty bummed that you didn't post any great belly pics in this last post!!!

Heart you :)

Linsey said...

Being a stay at home mom is the best! You are going to do an amazing job. It is one of the biggest blessing in my life. You will get to cherish every single day. I heard this quote and sometimes it is very encouraging to me so I thought I would share it "Sometimes the days feel long but the years are short" When you are home all day sometimes it can be overwhelming but you little guys will quickly be gone. Embrace this special time. I am so excited for you :)