Sunday, October 2, 2011

Summer 2001

I can't believe how fast the summer flew by! I wish that I would have posted more but I have had my hands full for the last three months =) I finally feel like I have things under control....for the time being. We tried to get outside as much as possible to enjoy the warm weather while it was here. Staying at home with my boys is all I hoped for a more. I LOVE spending each day with them! Teaching Caleb new things and cuddling with Andrew every opportunity I get has been such a deep blessing. My heart has never felt this full. Christian has been such an amazing dad and husband to all of us. Andrew loves his Donald Duck voice, Caleb can't get enough of his "trrrruck!", and I love that he does the dishes and puts the kids to bed with me after dinner =)
Here is a few pics of our summer and a video of Caleb trying to smilie for the camera:
















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: