Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Results Are In!!!!

                              We are having a .............................................................. BOY!!!!!

Wow, what a fast 20 weeks!! I can't believe that I am already halfway through this pregnancy! I haven't blogged or facebooked about this pregnancy yet because it has gone by so fast that I reached the halfway point without even realizing it. This pregnancy has been SO different. I think a lot of that was due to the fact that I was still nursing through the first trimester. I don't recommend this to anyone, it was quite painful! However, the one good thing that came out of that was I have not put on a single pound since becoming pregnant! The doctor said that it was perfectly safe as long as the baby was still growing, which he is =) The baby measured 11ounces! I will post more pictures this weekend of the ultra sound. Here are a few pictures below of the big event plus one at our celebratory dinner. 


2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Awww congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

I am so proud of you! The fact that you continued to nurse EVEN while be preggo is great! Don't deny baby #1's needs for baby #2. Especially if there is nothing wrong with it. Why was it painful though? I nursed Isaac up until I found out Parker was a boy too! I am now nursing Parker (mornings only though 'cause he's losing interest) and I'm 13 weeks with baby #3. Congrats! Having two boys is wonderful! You can wish for a girl the 3rd time around... Fingers crossed!