Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mini Van Mama

With the new addition to the Edwards Family we decided it was high time we got a family car. Yes, I am aware of how nerdy I will look as a "mini van Mama", BUT I have to say this is by far my most favorite car I have owned!! It is so comfortable and spacious. It drives so smoothly and I love the fact that we can fit our whole family plus any guests that come to visit! Hint hint!!
 After a whole day a car shopping Caleb was OUT as soon as we left the dealership!
 The weather here has been SO awesome! It's been warm and sunny since New Years. This is the first winter we have had that we were able to see the ground through patches of snow. Caleb is taking advantage of that fact by playing outside as much as possible!

There is still a little bit of snow in our back yard but Caleb is starting to get use to the crawling and sinking effects that snow has. As long as he is able to keep his gloves on he enjoys it.


1 comment:

Diana Twiss said...

Sexy ride for a sexy lady! Love you!