Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My New Favorite Jeans

I posted awhile ago about my goal for my 30th birthday. It was my goal to be able to fit back into my favorite pair of jeans.... I turned 30 yesterday. As I got ready for my birthday dinner with Christian I realized that I did in fact make that goal..... I fit into my NEW favorite pair of jeans- my maternity jeans :) this baby boy brings a smile to my heart with each flutter and kick that no pair of skinny jeans ever could! So I celebrate my next step in life this morning with another piece of my delicious chocolate birthday cake!


Yesterday was so fun!! Christian was able to take a half day at work and we went snowshoeing to Donner Lake. That night Christian surprised me with dinner at Northstar with some of my favorite friends!!








































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Truckee

1 comment:

Diana Twiss said...

Wait! You're pregnant with numero dos?!?!! Congratulations beautiful! And, happy birthday! Miss you.