Monday, August 30, 2010

Random August Pics


I would like to point out that Caleb's finger is actually IN Sofia's ear! I promise I have not let Christian teach him wet willy's....yet =)
This is Caleb's new favorite toy. He loves to honk the horn and get Dixie to come charging over to investigate the noise.
We have really tested out the four wheel drive capacity on our stroller!
This is the train that we hear from our house every day/night. I've come to love the sound of the whistle blowing!
Being married, you are constantly going through mountians and valleys. Right now I feel so blessed to be on top of the mountian with Christian. I love him so much. He has surpassed my expectations in helping out since I've gone back to work. He has been SO encouraging and loving. My heart is full!

You can't tell by this picture but Caleb LOVES the new puppies! (for more pics of the puppies edwardspuppylove.blogspot.com)

No comments: