Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 1

Caleb and I are on vacation in Southern California without Christian for 10 days. To help him feel a part of this trip I’m going to try and blog each day with pictures and tales of our great adventures.
We started out the trip early this morning around 6:00am. Papa had spent most of the previous night packing up both cars. Luckily, everything fit and we were on the road after a brief stop at Starbucks for “coffee time on the go”. Mama and I drove for the first part of the trip together. We shared memories of old high school memories and friends. Then we stopped for breakfast and I moved into Papa’s car. Papa and I spent most of the time talking about the stories that we were listening to on our iphones. After lunch Kelea and I got to drive together the rest of the way to L.A.

Once we got there we checked into the hotel room and headed over to Beebo and Nell's place. We swam in thier pool and BBQ'ed for dinner. Nell's parents flew down for the weekend from Washington to see Beebo play volleyball this weekend.

We miss you sweetheart!! I hope you have a great day!!

1 comment:

Christian and Tawny said...

I love you too! It looks like you're having fun. Cant wait to see the next blog update!!